Boring Bees Honey, Montenegro Style Honey with Fruits, Nuts and, Hemp Seeds
Ingredients: Honey,* Almonds, Walnuts, Pecans,* Pumpkin Seeds,* Hazelnuts,* Apricots,* Blueberries,* Figs,* Cranberries,* Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract in MCT Oil derived from Coconuts* * = organic
A Boring Life uses only the highest quality CBD derived from NON-GMO industrial hemp grown with natural farming practices. We use 77.5%+ CBD distillate, paired with Organic MCT Oil 100% from Organic Coconuts. Our products are third-party lab tested for potency and quality.
Hemp Extract Oil with CBD has enormous therapeutic potential. It may play a role in promoting health by interacting with our Endocannabinoid System. Although Hemp Extract doesn’t make people feel high like cannabis does, it’s causing quite a buzz.
About Our Products – Natural Relief, Natural Energy, Feel-Good Food
- All of our honey is raw and unfiltered, and it contains beneficial pollen and propolis. There are absolutely no additives.
- Nuts are natural, feel-good foods.
- 18% of Americas will be diagnosed with anxiety this year alone…We are all searching for a way to feel better.
- Hemp is one of the oldest cultivated crops in the world. Since the passage of the Farm Bill, farmers are allowed to grow and sell hemp. For thousands of years, hemp has been known as a source for food, building materials, animal bedding. It is one of the most versatile crops that can heal our environment. Hemp does not require pesticides for growth and it requires very little water. Via la Hemp!
- Hemp extract oil with CBD is known to help reduce stress, support restful sleep, provide pain relief, calm the nervous system and digestive tract, and reduce nausea and exercise-induced inflammation.
- We only use the finest ingredients. All of our products are lab tested to ensure safety and potency.
- Food is health. Some folks don’t like to consume CBD as an oil or tincture. Our Boring Nuts provide an easy and convenient way to get protein AND CBD.
WE LOVE BEES!
How Much CBD is the Right Amount of CBD?
Start with a few bites, and see how you feel.